SUPER START GUIDE 0-6 MONTHS
Babies who are enabled with solid sleep in the first six months of life are not only very unlikely to experience long-term sleep challenges in the future, but they are also much happier, easier to comfort, handle and to bond with. Well-rested babies’ immunity is enhanced and boosted, their appetite is healthier and they flourish in the way that they are intended, free from the shackles of unsustainable sleep associations. As one client explained, rocking a 4 week old baby to sleep was a thing of utter wonder. Doing the same for a 2.5 year old with a broken back, a return to work looming or another baby on the way, not quite so sustainable!
What You Get
- C&B's new 0-6 month downloadable plan uncovers the tools, trouble-shooting tips and clear-as-day insights to support you and your baby in making those first six months as full of sleep (and the resulting calm) as possible
✔️ How to treat the first 3 months as a fourth trimester, seeing to all your baby’s needs on demand
✔️ How to tap in to your instincts/ gut - each parent inherently knows what is right for their baby. You are the expert.
✔️How to protect your physical and mental health in these vulnerable early months
✔️How to allow and advise loved ones to give you the best care and support to meet your needs
✔️How to ensure you are 100% confident in your baby’s sleep needs, informing you on how many night feeds are needed at each stage of life, how much day sleep is required to ensure your baby can develop, grow, reason, explore and discover, how long your baby can manage to stay awake at each stage of life, how many naps, what duration and what to do when sleep needs change and naps merge
✔️A complete skill set to enable your baby with the sleep they need be their best selves. The resulting solid sleep for you, their parents, is the icing on the cake
Our comprehensive Sleep Needs Table - a 'priceless' tool that takes the mystery out of all day and night sleep from birth to six years. It offers clear and concise information on awake times, nap gaps, nap duration, number of naps, total day sleep, total night sleep and number of night feeds
- The 'game-changing' Future-Proofing Guide - this important guide ensures that your newfound solid sleep is protected against inevitable future obstacles such as such as illness, teething and nap transitions. It prevents future challenges to sleep from causing any long-term impact
- Does not include a bespoke plan or follow up support
- More often than not, this PDF is purchased alongside one or two 'Lifeline' calls (£40 for 30 minutes) which adds an element of bespoke 1:1 advice to the PDF plan. This can be purchased online and used at any time
Who Is It For?
- Mothers/ Mothers-to-be who are keen to prioritise their post-natal mental health by encouraging best-possible sleep from the beginning
- Parents of babies age 0-6 months who want to prioritise 'best sleep' for themselves and their babies from the start
- Second, third and fourth time parents who went a better experience/ more sleep this time around
- Parents who want to avoid sleep deprivation from the beginning